Breaking

Tuesday 25 July 2017

Upcoming Nokia phone : Nokia 8 [43,400 INR]

Upcoming Nokia phone : Nokia 8 [43,400 INR]


Since few days there are many rumors about Nokia flagship device  from HMD Global. As company launches Nokia 3 , Nokia and the latest news is coming that HMD Global going to launch one one device with dual rear camera , Nokia 8...

An image claiming to be the Nokia 8’s has already being speculated on the internet since yesterday if the leaked image to be believed then the Nokia 8 is coming with dual rear camera setup. Nokia 8 may also have the Qualcomm Snapdragon 835, 6GB RAM and the 13 Megapixel dual camera setup will Zeiss-branded.

Expected Features Of Nokia 8:
  • Dual SIM with 4G VoLTE support
  • Full aluminum unibody
  • Fingerprint (mounted with home button)
  • 5.3-inch QHD display
  • Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor
  • 13 Megapixel dual rear camera by Carl Zeiss; phase detection autofocus, OIS, LED flash
  • 13 Megapixel front camera
  • 4 or 6 GB RAM
  • 64 GB Internal storage; Micro SD card support up to 128GB
  • Color: Steel, Blue, and Gold-Copper
  • 3000 mAh battery with fast charging
  • Connectivity: USB-C, WiFi, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot, Bluetooth, NFC,
  • Stock Android 7.1 out of the box

Release Date Of Nokia 8:

Most probably the date willl be on 16 August, at the London event.
Expected Price Of Nokia 8:
As we know, there is no any official confirmation about the price yet but it may be priced at around roughly 43,400 Indian Rupees.
Leak Images : (Scource)
 




1 comment:

  1. My husband and i got Married last year and we have been living happily for a while. We used to be free with everything and never kept any secret from each other until recently everything changed when he got a new Job in New York 2 months ago. He has been avoiding my calls and told me he is working, I got suspicious when i saw a comment of a woman on his Facebook Picture and the way he replied her. I asked my husband about it and he told me that she is co-worker in his organization, We had an argument and he has not been picking my calls, I was so confused. I told bestie about this and she referred me to Hacker KASPERSKY TECH who helped her months ago. To be sincere I never believed he could be possible but he proved profession to me by hacking into my husbands phone, where i got the information i needed to backup my evidence against him. As I was able to access my husbands Phone, SMS, Facebook, Emails and WhatsApp conversations. Was so hard for to believe my husband had affairs with another woman. A big thanks Hacker KASPERSKY for helping me. You can contact him via email, (hackerkasperskytech@gmail.com) I Feel so sad about infidelity.

    ReplyDelete